I'm back!

 As some of you know, I started out here on Blogger. But when they updated a few years ago, things got glitchy. I decided it was time to just pay for a domain. And AnAmericanGirlMom.com was born. This was expensive but fun. I also thought that I could make money from my blog (like they say online). I never made a dime. I followed all the "make money" tips and followed YouTubers advice for setting up the blog, and nothing. Good thing I don't do this for the money.

Why do I do this? I love sharing my dolls and their stories with the world. I love posting on Facebook and Instagram. I love making short stop motions for my YouTube channel.

Having my own domain really helped to share my stories. The unforeseen problem is that once my domain expired, so did all my content. I really hate that. I feel like everything I spent my money on should still be available, but it isn't. Years of content gone unless I renew it. This wasn't true with Blogger. For the 1st year with anamericangirlmom.com I would often link it back to my Blogger.

So... this is where I am. Maybe this is where I was always meant to be. I did enjoy Blogger and it gave me my start, for FREE. Plus I've been looking in to adding a store front here too. I've been wanting to have a store for a while now, so maybe I've been lead to Blogger to make other dreams come true.

Still check me out on Facebook, Instagram, and of course YouTube.

And thank you to all of my followers. You are all so amazing ! I love talking dolls, seeing people share their dollies. It's amazing!

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10-11-23 What am I up to?

Aayla is babysitting