10-11-23 What am I up to?

I have been staying really busy making new stop motion videos. Turns out I have like 10 of them lined up that I haven't posted yet or haven't quite finished yet.
So my wonderful daughter wanted to help out. She set up a school Halloween party for her dollies  and snapped some pictures.
i thought that was really thoughtful of her and creative.
I've been working on creating a full size haunted house. With any luck that video will be ready by Halloween.
im also working on a trick or treating video.
Target just got one of my dream items back in stock. The Our Generation Ambulance. And of course I had to order it while I could.
Here's the stock photos of it.
i have plans to make a stop motion when I get that too.
So what has everyone else been up to? Are you getting dolls ready for Halloween? Or maybe you've already moved on to Thanksgiving or Christmas?
Leave me a comment or check in on my Facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back!

Aayla is babysitting