Back to School - Student IDs

Welcome to Back to School month!
Last year I made Student IDs for each of the students in Shedville. But last year I changed the name of the school from Wagstaff (after the school in my favorite show Bob's Burgers), to something more fitting, Shedville Academy.

This year I also got new soccer uniforms for my players and they're blue. Be sure to check out my soccer video on YouTube. It's the biggest project I did in 2023. So I decided the school mascot should be the Shedville Sharks.
This also made me order my football uniforms in blue to match. But I haven't had a moment to get pictures with the uniforms. Hint, hint: more on that in the future.
So basically I'm trying to get everything in blue to fit the theme. This also means that I'm selling anything I own that doesn't fit that theme, so if you're looking for sports clothes pm me on my Facebook page.
But I digress. This post is about students getting their new IDs.
Aren't they adorable! Each student gets one, along with a backpack and school supplies.

It's also a great time for students to pick up their school pictures their parents ordered.
Everyone here in Shedville is super excited and very prepared for school to start soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back!

The pool gets a deck

Shedville Academy 2024