Happy National Ice Cream Day!!

 


Happy Ice Cream Day!!
Nothing better than some yummy, vegan ice cream. My personal favorite is oatmilk chocolate peanut butter.
One of my very first jobs was at a hand dipped ice cream place. I used to have to start my mornings with making waffle cones, so when American Girl came out with the Jen's Splendid Waffle Cone Set, I knew I had to have it.




Rylee owns and run Nice Cream Cones, Shedville's only ice cream truck. Unfortunately she has so many choices that they don't all fit inside the truck. So for the busier times of the year, she sets up an ice cream stand in front of the truck to help with the overflow.


And if she didn't have enough on the menu, people have really been asking for waffle cones and waffle bowls.
Good thing American Girl has her covered with this new waffle set.


The only problem, where is she going to put it?
You'll see in my YouTube video of unboxing this set that I love it, but I have zero space for it.


Rylee is just gonna have to make it work.

And she better hurry because the crowd is gathering.

Priya was the first person to order one of the new waffle cones and she says that they are AMAZING!



My only real complaint about this set is that it only comes with ONE cone holder. This is the kind of thing that a set should come with multiple ones of these or you should be able to just buy them seperate.

But it does work with other cones pretty well.


So I hope that you are celebrating Ice Cream Day with a tasty, frozen treat.


Happy National Ice Cream Day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back!

The pool gets a deck

Shedville Academy 2024