Shedville Pool is Now Open

 


The new deck was a lot of work. It took weeks and weeks. Then I posted it on my Facebook page and the first response was a person who had also remade their pool.
Theirs was better.
I can admit that, and I can also say that I have future plans of using their idea. So their pool allowed the dolls to actually sit down in the pool. I'm going to tear out my whole deck to make sure my dolls can sit in their pool. But that's the future. For now, this is my pool/patio make-over.




I did think the lighting was pretty good, but now that I'm looking at the photos I think it could be better, so I'll work on that when I work on the pool.
I love how the area turned out. 
This is the view in to the OG beach house from the pool.

And this is the view of the pool from inside the OG beach house.

Eat your heart out Barbie!

My patio even has a Snack Shack.



This pool is going to bring so much summer fun.
Happy Summer Everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back!

The pool gets a deck

Shedville Academy 2024